Friday, June 12, 2009

Night owl..


Hooot.

MUST. STAY. AWAKE. AND . STUDY CRAM. MORE.


One third of the way through and Lan's photoreceptive cells cannot detect any presence of light in this never-ending tunnel of darkness. (Random fact: as there is no light striking upon the photopigments within the stacked membranes of her photoreceptive cells, constant transmission is being sent to the bipolar cells that these synapse with hence relaying the message: "Yes,this may actually be perpetual darkness, deal with it".)

Lan must somehow find a way to notify her ARAS (Ascending Reticular Activating System) that not only does she need sleep, she should also discard the pharmacology and anatomy knowledge that she so hastily stored in her hippocampus and temporal lobe all but a few days ago.)

Purge. Must purge.

The above rant is an apt demonstration of how the propinquity of near-certain doom results in communication via convoluted, senseless blobs of "eloquent" speech ahahas. However, she hopes the above information is also applicable to humans or she might indirectly be informing her oh so noble followers that she is in fact not human.
Nehh.
...surprised?



3 completed, 6 more to go.

Hoooot Hoooooot -flaps wings-


1 comment:

Luna said...

SB to Lan

Well I squared the exams man. Like totally. I squared the answers. Mostly wrong ones I think. Life sucks.

Getting off track here. The snow has been numbing my brain, and due to my monocular vision I am unable to judge the distance to the end of this long dark tunnel. One step at a time I guess...

GaNbatte LaN!