11%
One out of nine exams completed.
One out of nine exams completed.
Eight to go.
2 more this week.
6 more subjects left.
T I M E I S O F T H E E S S E N C E
..then what?
BADDY
PLACEMENTS
SLEEP
NAME SIVVY!
and...
GRASS
||| || ||| || ||| | | | ||| ||| || wheeeeee || ||| | | | |||| | || ||||| || | |
2 more this week.
6 more subjects left.
T I M E I S O F T H E E S S E N C E
..then what?
BADDY
PLACEMENTS
SLEEP
NAME SIVVY!
and...
GRASS
||| || ||| || ||| | | | ||| ||| || wheeeeee || ||| | | | |||| | || ||||| || | |
2 comments:
LAN! haha i know this is random but HI! =] i just found ur blog thru tash ..and U HAVE EIGHT?!! EIGHT EXAMS?! zomg..goodluck !!
btw its trinh..not too sure if its obvious or not ..just wanted to let u know incase you think im some freakish stalker...
but maybe i am...xD
Post a Comment