Forget our memories..
Forget our possibilities..
What you were changing me into..
Just give me myself back
and don't stay..
Forget our possibilities..
What you were changing me into..
Just give me myself back
and don't stay..
|||||||||||||||||||||| <-- grass
Lan likes grass.
She thinks grass was a major contributing factor to her overall supreme tankiness (Lan can bend metal with her bare arm). Lan would also like to issue an official apology to the Rivett Theatre door which she incapacitated yesterday. Moreover, she hopes that the poor metal bar will recover in due time from its traumatic experience and shall one day be able to close without the metal protrusion.
2 comments:
Lan, you owe me lunch. Months ago Nida said you and her would shout me lunch because I'm a poor, unemployed year 12 student.
Anything with chicken is fine and for dessert I want some cheesecake please.
Akanksha :)
Faith has something to say about emo blogs.
Green is cool! So therefore grass is cool too. XD
Exams are COMING, lan-ness!!! What shall we do... but your exams will be later than ours. That also means we finish earlier than you therefore(hopefully). Hoho, I should be studying. I shall go study soon.
Remember where we were this time last year? Having our last physics classes of year 12... lol... how funny. Time passes quickly, huh! Still feels slightly weird to see macrobbians walking around and not know them at all...!
AND it's almost - oh, I should go studyyyy instead of putting up weird comments on your blog :P ...... exams so soon.....!!!
Keep well, Lan-ness!!!
Love a faith
Post a Comment