Thursday, August 2, 2007

Rambles...


-Spell fluctuate.

-ok. F-l-a-k-g-e-r-w-e-i-g-h-t. Flakgerweight.
LOL

Lan has recently made a discovery: she gets excited by spelling mistakes. How profoundly... odd?
She has also found that despite the fact that her name is so simple to say (just remember that Lan the man likes to stand in a pan while holding a can of tan and a fan) some people just can't get it right! Now that, is thoroughly odd.

On a related note, in last few days the concept of 'co incidence' has by far transcended its usual boundaries just for Lan. Fate perhaps? Lan sincerely hopes not.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh the LAN-NESS.
Dost thou ramble? Rambling in nature parks are very good. You should try it some time.

And yay!!! Thou hast modified thy blog so that I mayest write in it.
lol, I don't know what it is about your blog that maketh me write funny, but maybe it's just you!!
Haha. Yeah, I did ok in my exams - the funniest thing was I did the best in the subject I hate the most. Maybe cos it was the easiest to cram... o_o;

PHYSICS?!? lol, lan-ness was always that little bit more random in physics. Maybe that's why thou hast excelled readily in it! (Also, maybe because I'm not there to allow you to be distracted by weird physics... things. I wouldst fall asleep in those lectures - almost definitely so! haha.) Well done and congrats on your excellation!

I CAN'T SAVE YOU FROM STATISTICS BECAUSE THEY'RE ATTACKING US AS WELL... THEY GAVE IT TO US TO LEARN TOO AND NOW WE'RE MELTING melting melting...
You get the picture. No one wants to learn it. Mayhap we should all suffer together, or revolt and overthrow the bourgeoisie of the maths world... (where did that come from?? lol. history revs is still in my brain somewhere after all... i wonder why it deserted me when i had the vce exam)

To return to the holidays would be nice.
Can you tell that I'm bludging? haha.

Uni's been ok. Period. Comma, because commas should always follow periods because it's against english grammar rules.

Your comment maketh me think that mayhap thy early uni experience hast not been so grand...
I've found there's this one common thing between school and uni - the TIREDNESS.

I SHOULD COME FIND YOU AT MELB UNI ONE DAY.
Weird as it may sound, the times I've come over to melb uni I've found it hard to find macrobbians - despite the fact about half our year level went to your campus! lol. Mayhap I'm just too used to our teeny-weeny excuse for a uni campus.

I'll stop spamming thy blog for the moment. Rest assured, I just read all your [recent] entries...
so you have ONE loyal reader =P (for the moment, lol)

Did you have to make the electron run away with the photon again?
Hope you bother reading all of this, oh physics buddy!!

from the other side of the photoelectric effect, I find that chemistry now is not quite as riveting as it may have been in year 12.

i ramble. maybe worse than you do... =P

faith [physics buddyyyyyy -> yes, thy control of the third person is impressive! ]