With exams approaching, Lan finds herself inundated with the consequences of her (chronic, severe, diffuse) procrastination. Although she entirely takes responsibility for her slackness, she would also like to point the blame on her subjects being so indigestible.
Neuroanatomy.
Overwhelmingly hard.
Lan is tired of the lecturer's insistence that drawings are most helpful and someone please let her know how creepy that smile is.
Virology.
Too much in too little a time frame. The jokes are so old now.
Pharmacokinetics. To put it succinctly, is a poohole.
Parasitology.
Yayy poo prac tomorrow! Lan cannot wait to flush out and sort through pre-faecal materials for nematodes. Funsome.
Pathology.
Best described using three words:
What, The and Fish followed by a trail of ?!?!??!!?!
AHM&W.
What can Lan say? In her next life she wants to come back as a heifer?
Beats being reincarnated as a bobby calf one would suppose.
Physiology.
Cannot seem to exterminate that image of the marsupial lecturer's assortment of 'movements'. They were apparently intended to emphasise a point of some kind. Oh yes, something about 3 vaginas or vagini as he called them.
On an adjacent front, the exam timetable was released early last week and Lan is supremely confident that she will have zero confidence. The numerically cringeworthy sequence she has been rewarded with is as follows:
9, 11, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 25.
For those who are numerically challenged (Enjay), yes it means that Lan has 9 exams =(
Baddybaddybaddybaddybaddybaddybaddybaddybaddy!
|III||||III|I||II|||I||I|I|I||||I|I|I|I|II|||I|I|II|II|I||II||I|I|I|||||I|IIIII|||I|II|I|I|I|I|I|I|I||I||I|I||I|II|II|II|IIIII|I||||I|
1 comment:
Hey!
Challenged?!
Lan thinks she's so above us not mathematically inclined doesn't she?
Prepare for Glarezone.
>>>>>G.L.A.R.E<<<<<<
Post a Comment