Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Penultimate Hurrah.

It's that time of year again. 

Feeling like this.
Time to launch the much dreaded (and paradoxically, anticipated) biannual exam assault.
Once again the odds are unfavourable and this time, near insurmountable.
A total of 8 exams covering 165 lectures over 4 core subjects plus 2 orals and a multiple choice exam. Oh and not to mention the 'indirectly examinable' material covered in previous years.

At least the end is within sight. It is final year afterall and the increasing pressure to not fail is expected.
Only one more semester after this one and it is lecture free at that!
Here's hoping that the procrastination demon does not rear its ugly head and obscure Lan's sight of her intended goal.

PS. Camperdown was awesome!!!
Plenty of grass =)

I I// I  I\ I II I I\I  II II  I II  I III  I\ I/I I I   II I/II /I /I I///I I I \\\I I\ \ I I\\ II\  I

1 comment:

faith said...

lancake, all the best with your exams... do not fritter much of your time away on facebook. keep away from the dreaded games!! =]

*sends photons your way to light your study books*