Where the frontier of The Noble Language of Third Person resides..
lannnnnn i had fun tonight! i hope u had a really good day & enjoy your presents :D happy bdayyyyyy :) :) :)lol your friends are like... tetris & pacman XD*sends many photons your way*
Glad to hear that Faithsies!Thank you once again for coming, much appreciated =D
Oh and thankies for becoming the unofficial photographer too! Wouldn't have captured many shots if it wasn't for you.Photonsssssssss.
Haha that's okay Lansterr :DI didn't make it last year, so of course I had to come! I am quite comfortable with being behind the camera most of the time, so no problem XDTime to yawn a lot now, I feel... night~~
LOL EM LAN! hahaha i have not checked or blogged on my blog since..but decided to check it today and saw ur message! sooo happy belated birthday!! haha =)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
lannnnnn
i had fun tonight! i hope u had a really good day & enjoy your presents :D happy bdayyyyyy :) :) :)
lol your friends are like... tetris & pacman XD
*sends many photons your way*
Glad to hear that Faithsies!
Thank you once again for coming, much appreciated =D
Oh and thankies for becoming the unofficial photographer too! Wouldn't have captured many shots if it wasn't for you.
Photonsssssssss.
Haha that's okay Lansterr :D
I didn't make it last year, so of course I had to come!
I am quite comfortable with being behind the camera most of the time, so no problem XD
Time to yawn a lot now, I feel... night~~
LOL EM LAN! hahaha i have not checked or blogged on my blog since..
but decided to check it today and saw ur message! sooo happy belated birthday!! haha =)
Post a Comment