Lan has taken some time to reflect upon the multitude of things that have occurred since her last post. Despite the sneaking suspicion that her contemplative mood was instigated by procrastination, she concludes that overall, things are alright enough.
a. She got her Ps and a car (or two)..

VW 01 Polo =] Amazingly this one has survived for longer than a week.
Unfortunately, the same cannot be said in regards to her previous ride (pictured below).
RIP newly tinted, nameless first car.
b. Stayed at places other than home
c. PASSED HER EXAMS WITH RELATIVELY SATISFACTORY MARKS!
d. Bought a laptop
e. Bought a camera -evil cackle-
f. Worked at a farm for two weeks..
g. Annnnd finally, became the proud custodian of dear Chomples =]
2 comments:
LANSIE. I hear from you againn :D
Yeah i gave lucy your number... don't hunt me down for it >_O haha.
i got a habit of writing muchly lol!
I'm all good and uber busilyy - but am learning to cut out unnecessities such as msn :[
Yeah now we're doing statistics (AGAIN), radiopharmacy (??), microbiology (including viruses and bacteriophagey things that look like ALIENS), stuff on essential hypertension... interesting, but lots of assessments and etc to do! eh.
thanks for the belated bday wishh :D the fact that you still remember means more to me ^^
I SAW A CAR. YOU HAVE A CAR. FAITH WANTS A CAR TOO. (But doesn't wanna crash one!)
I'm getting a camera soon too!! A good one, hopefully :] Late birthday present that's still coming... I can't wait.
Is vet sci fun and happy?? :D
Write when u read this again!
*pseudohugcosyoudon'tlikehugs*
:] take caree
love faithsie
Lannnnnnnnsterr :D
Yeah I THOUGHT you wrote me a happy bday msg XD
What silliness (of mine) *pseudohugs*
You always remember my bday but I always miss yours... *guilty*
OH I remember, it's like, near Shan's bday. When no one remembers or something??
Faith has been busy as ever, and finding that assignments have begun to abound and bound from page to page in my planner. Which is turrible. I met up with Shan and Beth! Been so long...
So when are you free in the (long) summer holidays...??? - maybe we could like go hit shuttlecocks at one another (during which I would get totally owned by lann)and somehow convince non-sport-loving ex-macrobbians that exercise is a requirement for a happy holiday. Haha.
...even though the holidays are relatively farawayyyy (like the Magic Faraway Tree that stretches up to the clouds and lets you into the Land of Goodies)~
Guess what, we've been playing with bacteria in the lab and discovering that blood agar sounds and looks sorta vampirish. Also, our campus finally has a library that you can STUDY in haha... plus a new cafe that isn't all too expensive and tastes great. And they give you free hot chocolates if the food takes too long coming! I enjoyed that one - oh the fobness ^^
Also, we made nasal drops in a prac! To put in people's noses and cause vasoconstriction so that there's less secretions. Eww. I kept mine this time because they gave us cool bottles to put it in, with a dropper and everything.
And we made eye drops that woulda been so unsterile that anyone using them woulda gotten eye infections, almost certainly!
Remember how my eyes went all red in physics and you lent me a drop of your eyedrop thingy? Yeah I still remember ^^ I reckon sore eyes are all studying's fault :[
And now I'm procrastinating sleep by rambling on your blog! What silliness haha... forgive it.
(look after that car of yours :)
take careee
much love,
faithsie
(ps. you don't read the bible, do you?
this is a cool verse, though, and just wanna encourage you :]
click to read...
- hope you'd be blessed by it :]
Post a Comment